Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Sewing, Weekend Fun, and Damp Days

Sewing up some a-line dress / jumpers. This one is in my Etsy shop right now.

I was inspired by a post on Noodlehead about a beautiful log cabin baby quilt she made. Seeing her lovely work brought new life to the pile of scraps in my sewing room. Hmm what will become of these happy scraps?

Ok. I love thrifting. Why didn't I know about this Flea Market? It's in a great location, has lots of potential, knick knacks, books, clothes, tools, jewelry and such. This market will have to stay on the thrifting rounds.

C'mon. Let's go outside and play. I know it's damp, dark, and cold but we can still make it fun. Let's just suit up and get dirty.

Oh nature, you make me smile. An added bonus while we were out. Blooming Flowers (Hellebores).




No comments:

Post a Comment